I hope this email finds you well rested and ready for the week ahead.
The NCRA/ANREC has some great news! With lots of requests for listenership data, we have hired Abacus Data, a market research company out of Ottawa, to conduct a national survey of 2,000 Adult Canadians on audience percentage and awareness for campus and community radio in Canada.
Please see the attached infographic on some of the research Abacus was able to find. You Can also read the full Abacus Data report HERE
Our next step at the office is to coordinate more data that will require stations to participate in helping us get more accurate numbers. For stations that are interested in obtaining information on their region/city, in particular, the NCRA/ANREC wants to know if you are a:
- Station willing to pay for Numeris (See the attached report)
- Stations willing to share information with NCRA staff on fundraising, advertising, online listeners, social media likes, previous findings on station focused questionnaires and/or surveys
Please reply back to this email if your station would be intered in the following:
- The NCRA / ANREC can create a report with data already available
- Paying for Numerous
- Looking for a template on-street surveys (questionnaires)
- Have advertising numbers ready to go and willing offer those numbers to NCRA/ANREC staff
- Are interested in further research/number generation at a local level down the road
If you are interested in this type of research privately, Abacus Data has expressed an interest in working with C/C stations (But we would like to coordinate with you). For more information please visit their website.
Please contact me directly, email@example.com with questions. Note that my last day is Thursday, October 5th, but Barry or Luke will pick up the project moving forward